Friday 24 September 2010

Starting again - Paleo time!

So going to try this againb. I have signed up for a nutrition challenge over at Hammerdown CrossFit - got a friend who trains there and as usual I need some kind of motivation and accountability. The challenge starts on Monday for a month but have spent the last couple of weeks trying to clean up my eating in preperation for it

I also just got the Robb Wolf Paleo Solution book so reading through that this weekend

My plan is to photograph my meals and post them up here just for a record, I will try and do a nutritional break dow using Fitday for each meal. I amy very boring when it comes to meals, if i find something I like, can make fast and easily then I will probably have it most days


Breakfast - Salmon and Spinach Scrambled Eggs


Bacon, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, onion, garlic, chili, EVOO

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment